About the Experience
Turin Aperitivo and Wine Tour is a fun and delicious tasting experience that will guide you to discover Torino's favorite and secret spots where local people go to chill after work.
You'll go to the best spots offering a combination of amazing wines with delicious food, exactly the kind of places that makes us happy to stay for another round!
Join us to have a great time with fine wine and aperitifs in Turin.
Why you will love
- Enjoy a vermouth tasting with three refined wines/vermouth plus wonderful chocolates
- Amuse your senses with a delicious local red & white wine accompanied by a generous selection of local dishes in a cozy wine bar/restaurant
- Discover the fascinating history of the aperitivos made in Turin
- Experience the vibrant and charming nightlife of the city center with your Chef Guide, a friendly and passionate food ambassador and specialist
- Get inspiring recipes by the Chef to impress your family and friends when you’ll prepare an epic Aperitivo Torinese at home
Turin, in many ways, has become a hub for Italian food. It’s the city where Eataly was founded, where Salone del Gusto & Terra Madre is held every year, not to mention it is the most important city in Piedmont – a region with an extensive culinary heritage, famous for its royal wines, traditional dishes, and delicious Aperitifs.
To the Torinese people, one of their most cherished times of the day is known as Aperitivo Time.
The tour begins in a properly royal and exclusive hidden place, where we welcome you with a taste of various Wines/Vermouth (prestigious labels made in Turin). In the meantime, you’ll be offered many innovative appetizers.
The next stop will take you to a very cozy and intimate local restaurant with beautiful regional wines and a gorgeous feast of flavors that will make your senses shine brighter.
- 3 Wine/Vermouth and chocolate tastings
- Local Wines
- Delicious antipasti & local aperitif foods, a real feast of local flavors
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
Meeting Point: We will meet in the center of Turin, and the exact location will be sent to you after booking. The meeting point is 10 minutes by walk from Porta Nuova Central Station.
- There is a minimum of two people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The samples we selected may vary according to the season and the restaurants and eateries may vary due to closing days or holidays
- The tour lasts about 2.5 hours. It's a very relaxing walk that demands an easy fitness level, and you can sit at almost every stop
- You can choose between shared group or private tours on the booking page
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it