About the Experience
Experience the heartbeat of Rome's Trastevere neighborhood on a guided walking food tour.
Sample a selection of Italian favorites – from pizza and pasta to gelato and wine – all while exploring historic cellars and hidden treasures. Skip the queues and embrace the local vibe on this enchanting twilight adventure through one of the city's trendiest nightspots.
Why you will love
- Enjoy exclusive entry to Rome's beloved spots, 'Da Enzo al 29' and 'Spirito Divino'
- Savor Julius Caesar’s favorite dish and explore an age-old wine cellar
- Wander charming streets, savoring traditional Roman bites
- Dine at acclaimed places while trying traditional foods in Trastevere
- Delight in gourmet gelato and much more
Join a 4-hour food tour in Rome, Trastevere to embark on an authentic culinary adventure with exclusive access to two beloved local spots – ‘Da Enzo al 29’ and ‘Spirito Divino’.
Immerse yourself in history by savoring Julius Caesar’s favorite dish and stepping into a wine cellar that’s older than the Colosseum.
Stroll through charming streets and enjoy the genuine flavors of Rome, such as suppli’, fried artichokes, pizza, porchetta, and an authentic pasta meal with wine in the heart of Trastevere.
Extend your experience beyond food as your local guide shares insider tips, helping you feel like a true Roman both in taste and insights.
Join us for a memorable journey that captures the genuine essence of Trastevere’s culinary and cultural treasures!
- Foods and Drinks as described
- Access to a historic wine cellar
- An experienced local food guide
Meeting Point: The exact location of the meeting point will be provided immediately upon booking plus a reminder a few days before the tour date. Tours are usually held within easy reach of all modes of public transport.
- There is a minimum of two persons for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- To adapt the tour for diet restrictions, please inform during the booking process
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it