About the Experience
We invite you to experience Seville with all your senses as we take you to places you won't find in any travel guidebooks. Enjoy delicious tapas created with passion and tradition during this tapas tour of Seville. Let us show you the real Seville.
We go where the locals go!
Why you will love
- 5 stops with about 10 to 12 tapas servings and local drinks
- The tour takes place in three traditional neighborhoods: Catalina, Feria street, San Lorenzo
- An expert guide and local places that allow you to taste authentic food
- A lot of information about Spanish and Andalusian cuisine, history, culture, and lifestyle
- You will take less than 10 minutes from one stop to the next to ensure a relaxed and laid-back experience
- Food Lover Tour® aims to offer more sustainable meals and locally grown products in collaboration with local suppliers
The Seville tapas crawl includes a complete tapas dinner. You will be taken to five tapas bars that serve local specialties with plenty of food and drinks. We’ve chosen Bodegas and Taverns, where the time seems to stop, and life is lived in the Sevillan style. Let’s be like the locals and slow down and relax.
Our local tour guide will lead this informative and enjoyable experience and will share their insider knowledge and passion for the city.
Discover another side of the city away from tourist areas. We will introduce you to some of the most popular dishes including croquetas, oxtail, cured ham, and much more.
Get ready for this ultimate foodie adventure!
- 5 stops with 10 to 12 tapas servings and local drinks
- Expert guide
- Transfer from/to hotel
Meeting Point: Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Cordoba, 12 (in front of the restaurant “Catalina casa de comidas y más”)
- There is a minimum of four people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
- Private tours are available for this experience. Please see the option during the booking process
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
- Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 207
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 260