About the Experience
Get ready for an incredible culinary journey in Rome!
Begin with tasty cream puffs served alongside delicious cappuccino or espresso. Our chef will take you through Trastevere to sample a variety of delicacies such as Porchetta, Suppli, and unique cheeses.
Explore San Cosimato Market while tasting local specialties and participate in a fun pasta-making class at Rione XIII, where you'll craft your own pasta paired with plenty of wine.
The experience ends with a delicious organic gelato from one of Rome’s best gelateria.
Perfect for couples, families, and kids!
Why you will love
- Discover the charm of Rome's scenic open-air market
- Dive into the vibrant world of Italian cuisine, rich with flavor
- Taste beloved local street foods like supplì and porchetta
- Master pasta-making and relish it with classic Amatriciana sauce
- Enjoy unlimited wine glasses during your pasta-making class
Join us for a fantastic food tour adventure with a cooking class in Rome!
Start by enjoying a local cream puff with a cappuccino or espresso. Follow our chef through Trastevere to try famous dishes like Porchetta, Suppli, and tasty cheeses. Explore the colorful San Cosimato Food Market, meet local vendors, and taste seasonal treats. Then, head to the traditional trattoria Rione XIII to make your own pasta.
Of course, good pasta needs good wine, and you can enjoy plenty of it during this experience. Your friendly guide will show you all the tricks to make perfect fresh pasta. You and your fellow travelers will have a blast creating your own fettuccine.
Afterward, sit down and enjoy your homemade meal together. Finally, treat yourself to the best organic gelato in Rome at our favorite gelateria.
This tour is perfect for couples and families with kids. Take advantage of this chance to explore Rome’s flavors and have fun at the same time!
- Foods and Drinks as described
- Pasta-making cooking class
- An experienced local food guide
Meeting Point: The exact location of the meeting point will be provided immediately upon booking plus a reminder a few days before the tour date. Tours are usually held within easy reach of all modes of public transport.
- There is a minimum of two persons for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- To adapt the tour for diet restrictions, please inform during the booking process
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Small Group Tours - A tour can be canceled with a full refund up to 24 hours before the tour departure;
Private Tours - A private tour can be canceled with a full refund up to 7 days before the tour departure;
More details are available on the booking page under cancellations, please read them carefully.
See what other travelers are saying about it