About the Experience
Explore some of the best spots for Pintxos in San Sebastian's Old Town and pair them with excellent local wines while learning about the city's history and culture.
Why you will love
- Discover the best restaurants for Pintxos around the Old Town
- Have a glass of wine at each stop to accompany your pintxo
- Learn more about the history of San Sebastian and its gastronomic culture
Discover the delicious gastronomy of San Sebastian on this Pintxo tasting tour in the renowned Old Town. Visit four different spots to sample great pintxos perfectly paired with local Spanish wines. Explore the area between tastings and learn about the history and culture of northern Spain during this unique 2-hour food tour.
- Visit four different traditional restaurants in the Old Town
- Four pintxos per person, one in each restaurant
- Four wines per person, one in each restaurant
- Local expert guide
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Food and drinks for infants
- Additional consumption
- Food and beverages for infants
Meeting Point: Stairs of the bandstand at Boulevard street, San Sebastián
- There is a minimum of two people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full;
Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in the event of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
See what other travelers are saying about it