About the Experience
Eat delicious Laotian dishes, learn to cook them yourself during a cooking class and market tour in Luang Prabang. Exploring the market with a guide means that you’ll overcome the language barrier and discover exotic ingredients that you may otherwise have missed. Plus, opting for this private tour means that you’ll receive the undivided attention of your guide.
Why you will love
- Master the basics of Laotian cuisine during a cooking class
- A hands-on cultural experience that’s ideal for food lovers
- Receive the undivided attention of a private guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Enjoy a private and authentic market tour and cooking class in Phosy Market, Luang Prabang’s largest fresh market and a local Luang Prabang home with your host Si. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with the local culture over food. Your cooking class will take place in a local home kitchen where Si will teach you 2-3 traditional Lao dishes from family recipes. After cooking, you will enjoy your meal together. This is a unique opportunity to visit the home of a local and explore traditional Lao culture and cuisine.
- Traveling Spoon, Luang Prabang 856 Laos
- Bamboo shoot soup – a rainy season favorite cooked with pumpkin and green leafy vegetables
- Peeng pa – charcoal-grilled fish
- Khua mak fak – stir-fried pumpkin with pork eaten with sticky rice
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private market tour and cooking class with your host Si
- Home-cooked meal
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic beverages
- Local host
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels outside of Luang Prabang
Meeting Point: All details will be informed in the booking confirmation email.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This activity is promoted under an affiliate program. By proceeding with the booking you will be redirected to the page as per their terms.
More information: Food’n Road – Terms & Policies.
Why book with us
Private or Shared
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 207
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 260