About the Experience
Taste the wines and olive oils of Tuscany on a small group tour from Florence. Drive through the hills and marvel at the olive groves and cypress trees of the countryside. Visit 2 wineries to sample wine paired with local produce.
Why you will love
- Visit 2 of the most renowned wineries in Tuscany
- Taste 6 different wines and olive oils paired with cheese, salami and bruschetta
- Get breathtaking views of the Chianti Classico wine region
- Learn all the secrets about the historic wine making traditions
Depart from Florence to the historic Chianti Classico wine region while your English-speaking driver explains the stunning landscape that helps produce some of the most famous wines from Italy. Marvel at the beautiful countryside as you make your way to the 1st wine estate, where a wine expert will take you on a tour of the farm and tell you all about wine making in Tuscany. Sample 3 of the estate’s wines, along with some of the fresh olive oil they produce.
Learn more about the unique techniques used to produce wine and get a better appreciation of the local viniculture on a tour of the wine cellars and more. Continue to a 2nd wine estate to take a tour on the cellars so you can compare and contrast their techniques with the 1st winery. Taste different wines and olive oils produced on the farm, paired with local specialties from Tuscany, such as cheese, salami, cold cuts and bruschetta.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Guided visit to 2 different wine estates
- Tasting of different wines and olive oils at the 1st winery
- Tasting of different wines and olive oils at the 2nd winery, paired with local produce, such as cheese, salami, cured ham and bruschetta
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Meeting Point: All details will be informed in the booking confirmation email.
- A vegetarian menu can be provided on request at the time of booking
- The minimum age to join the tour is 12 years old
- Please note that this tour is carried out in English only
This activity is promoted under an affiliate program. By proceeding with the booking you will be redirected to the page as per their terms.
More information: Food’n Road – Terms & Policies.