About the Experience
Join us in our beautiful kitchen, where we will teach you how to prepare the tastiest tart in the world (we like to think so!) in a complete, hands-on cooking class! Learn how to make the famous Pastéis de Nata, known to many as Pastel de Belém. A two-hour cooking class in a beautiful kitchen with professional and friendly chefs.
Why you will love
- Learn how to make the famous Pastel de Nata and another traditional snack
- Experience Portuguese culture from a local gastronomic perspective
- Enjoy a tasty light meal in the company of friendly cooks
- Take home recipes for two delicious Portuguese delicacies
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to make your own Pastel de Nata, also known as Pastel de Belém.
Loved by all, the Pastel de Nata has gained fame worldwide, and now we teach you all the secrets of this Portuguese temptation. To top it all off, you will learn another super traditional treat (surprise!) and take the recipes home with you to delight all your family and friends and remember this incredible experience.
The recipes will be explained in detail, along with funny stories behind each one.
So, what are you waiting for? Come cook with us!
- Kitchen equipment, utensils, and ingredients
- Light meal
- Tea and coffee
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Beverages not listed
Meeting Point: At Compadre Cooking SchoolR. Heliodoro Salgado nº12, 1170-176 Lisboa
- Children under 18 may attend an adult class when accompanied by a participant over 18 years of age
- For safety reasons, sandals or slippers are not allowed inside the kitchen
- A minimum of 3 participants is required for us to open the class. If this number is not reached, you will be notified in advance to choose another day at your convenience or request a full refund
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
There will be no refund for cancellation notice less than 48 hours in advance;
If Compadre Cooking School has to cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified as soon as possible, and you will have the choice between a full refund or a voucher to reschedule the class valid for up to 6 months;
Fees charged by third-party payment processors are non-refundable.
See what other travelers are saying about it