About the Experience
Learn how to cook popular Thai dishes such as Tom Yum Koong, Pad Thai, Pad Kra Prao, and the ever-popular curry in the Lanna Pavillions, surrounded by a beautiful organic farm.
Why you will love
- Visit a local organic farm and get to know the locals as you walk around with your class
- Benefit from a small group size and individual cooking stations
- Create your very own curry paste with the help and guidance of your English-speaking instructor
Learn how to make authentic Thai dishes with a fun, small-group cooking class in Chiang Mai as you prepare classic dishes using ingredients from a local market. Choose between a half-day class during the morning or the evening and cook five dishes, or go for the full-day class to cook an extra two courses!
Get picked up at your hotel within Chiang Mai, then meet up with the rest of your group and choose what you want to cook from the menu. Visit a local market and buy the necessary ingredients, and tour an organic farm filled with fresh fruits and vegetables. Once you’re done, head to the classroom and prepare your individual cooking stations for the lesson.
Follow the instructions of your professional English-speaking guide as you cook a variety of authentic Thai dishes such as mango sticky rice, pad thai, and curry, and make curry paste with your own two hands! Enjoy the fruits of your labor by sharing a meal with your group. Exchange stories as you sample each others’ cooking before you head back to your accommodation.
- Cooking class
- Market visit
- Welcome drink
- Local organic farm visit
- English-speaking instructor
- Small group size
- Pick up and drop-off service
- E-recipe book
Meeting Point: All details will be informed in the booking confirmation email.
- Hotel pick up is available within 10 kilometers of the city center of Chiangmai
- Vegetarian and halal options are available
This activity is promoted under an affiliate program. By proceeding with the booking you will be redirected to the page as per their terms.
More information: Food’n Road – Terms & Policies.
Why book with us
Private or Shared
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 207
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 260