Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Get behind the scenes of a real French bakery in Paris on this 2-hour culinary experience. You will get to spend a morning behind the visible part of a bakery, explore the workshop, and discover the various preparation steps that go into baking the fabulous crisp and light baguettes.
The tour starts with breakfast at the bakery, where you will get to taste delicious croissants and pain au chocolat. Even the Parisians will be envious of this wonderful experience where you can discover the secrets of making croissants and ask the bakers for all of their kitchen secrets. You will leave at the end of the session with your own freshly-made baguette.
Why you will love it
- Get behind the scenes of a real French bakery in Paris
- Discover how to bake a fabulous crisp and light baguette
- Enjoy a traditional breakfast of croissants and pain au chocolat
What to Expect
- Traditional French breakfast
- Your freshly-baked baguette