Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Be part of the first ever street food tour in Sicily and explore the main markets and squares of Palermo city center with a licensed guide. Escape the usual tourist traps and discover venues loved by the locals for a fully immersive experience in small groups of no more than 12 people.
Venture down secret alleyways to chat to street food vendors and colorful characters. Enter the oldest working class bar downtown and share a drink with Palermitans. Take the best tips from your local guide, and receive a unique food passport souvenir to take away.
Why you will love it
- Taste the local street food of Palermo in authentic locations
- Interact with local vendors and street characters
- Hear stories that the guide books never tell you
- Get off the usual tourist trail and discover the hidden gems
What to Expect
- Licensed guide
- At least 5 street food tastings
- 2 drinks (wine and beer)
- Light aperitif at old bar
- Seasonal dessert (cannoli or ice cream)
- Free tips on how to spend your time in Palermo
- Food Passport souvenir