About the Experience
An unforgettable experience that includes tastings of the wine txakoli as well as visits to fishing villages of Getaria and Zarautz. The whole experience is accompanied by delicious snacks made with traditional products from the regions in the Cantabrian sea.
Why you will love
- Benefit from the convenience of a round-trip transfer to and from your hotel
- Small group tour and private options
- Visit a txakoli house with tastings lead by an expert
- Learn the secrets of txakoli making and try local snacks
- Visit the fishing village of Getaria
Txakoli is a white wine made from local green grapes produced in the Basque Country long before the 16th century. The land surrounding the coastal town of Getaria provides its name to the Denomination of Origin “Txakoli from Getaria,” the best and most exclusive txakoli wine.
Explore the fishing villages of Getaria and Zarautz, and discover every secret of this traditional wine in a txakolindegi (txakoli house, in the Basque language) along with local foods that comprise typical products from the Cantabrian sea.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off - San Sebastián
- Wine tasting at the txakoli house
- Local homemade snacks
- Expert guide
- Personal consumption
Meeting Point: Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off – San Sebastián and 20km perimeter
- The tours have guaranteed departure even if there is only one person booked for the day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full;
Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in the event of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
from € 25