About the Experience
Enjoy a unique wine tasting experience with a typical Tuscan lunch at a medieval Castle in Montalcino.
Walk in the vineyard with a professional sommelier and take in the stunning Tuscan landscape of the Brunello producing region. While visiting the castle, learn their history, the techniques, and methods of wine production. In the end, enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch with local products and homemade food.
Why you will love
- Enjoy a unique Tuscan wine experience in Montalcino with lunch
- Visit an exclusive and elegant Medieval Castle
- Admire the amazing landscape of the Brunello producing region
- Tasting of 3 local wines served with local products
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Learn the secrets of the most famous and important Italian wines
In this journey, you will learn a unique tradition in high-quality wine production and take part in an exclusive wine tasting experience combined with delicious local snacks.
A sample of three local wines will be served along with local products. In the end, enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch.
During the wine tasting, you will be able to taste three of the best Tuscan wines well-known worldwide, including Sangiovese IGT and Brunello di Montalcino. A professional sommelier will also be present to explain in detail the uniqueness of these Italian wines.
Lunch includes cold cuts and cheeses, first-course handmade pasta with sauces, dessert, and coffee.
- Winery and Castle Tour
- Professional Sommelier
- Wine tasting
- Lunch (3-courses)
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
Meeting Point: All details will be informed in the booking confirmation email.
- There is a minimum of three people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- On the booking page, please inform any food allergies or intolerances you might have
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult to join the experience
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full;
Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in the event of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
See what other travelers are saying about it