About the Experience
Try something different during your time in Seville and learn how to cook classic local dishes at a cooking class inside Triana Market. Buy fresh local ingredients from the markets and experience a slice of everyday life.
Why you will love
- Discover how to cook authentic Spanish food at a hands-on cooking class
- Learn new cooking skills from a professional chef
- Enjoy a meal with dishes you prepare, accompanied by Spanish wines, beer or soft drinks
Get a better understanding of the culinary of Seville and Spain in a 3-hours cooking class with dinner. Benefit from the services of a professional chef who will teach you how to cook traditional dishes like an expert. Designed for novice cooks and the more experienced, the lesson takes place at a cooking school inside Triana Market. Prepare a salmorejo (chilled tomato soup) or gazpacho starter, along with typical tapas such as spinach with chickpeas, huevos a la flamenca and Spanish omelet.
Make an authentic paella for your main course and a light dessert of lemon sorbet with Cava to indulge your sweet tooth. Sangria will be served during the lesson as you get to know the rest of the group. Sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor with two additional drinks.
- All ingredients included
- Use of an apron
- Sangria and olives to enjoy as you cook
- A full meal with all the dishes you have cooked
- 2 extra drinks with your meal (white or red wine, local beer or soft drinks)
Meeting Point: Meet at stalls 75-77 in the Triana Market on Plaza del Altozano
- All recipes can be adapted for any dietary restrictions. Please advise in advance if a change in the menu is required
This activity is promoted under an affiliate program. By proceeding with the booking you will be redirected to the page as per their terms.
More information: Food’n Road – Terms & Policies.