About the Experience
Discover one of Portugal's top wine regions on this full-day tour of the Douro Valley with your private group. Visit 3 of the region's best vineyards as you enjoy tastings at each one, including Port wine, DOC Douro wine, and also olive oil. Afterward, have a delicious local lunch on the Douro River.
Why you will love
- Benefit from the convenience of a round-trip transfer to and from your hotel
- Spend the day exploring the Douro Valley wine region
- Visit 3 wineries and enjoy a wine tasting at each
- 10 tastings, including a special Vintage Port and Olive Oil tasting
- Sit down to a delicious Portuguese meal at a local Portuguese restaurant
- Personalized experience in your private group
On this full-day tour from Porto, we invite you to discover the magnificent Douro Valley, visiting 3 of the best wineries in the region with your private group. Taste and learn about the different styles of Port Wine and DOC Douro in the company of an experienced guide who will explain everything step by step. Be amazed by the breathtaking view from the chosen restaurant for lunch as you continue to taste local wines with the region’s traditional flavors (lunch not included in the price).
Before returning to Porto, there will be a stop for some photos in Pinhão. We will visit the 19th-century railway station, decorated with 24 tile panels from 1937, depicting the Douro Valley’s images and traditions.
After this wonderful experience of wine, landscape, and culture, you will be driven back to your hotel in Porto, where you will arrive around 18:30.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off - Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia
- Transportation in Acclimatized Minivan
- Professional Tourist Guide
- Visit 3 Wineries - Guided Tours + Wine Tasting
- 10 Wine Tastings - Port Wine + Douro DOC
- Special Vintage Port Wine Tasting
- Local Olive Oil Tasting
- Visit Pinhão Railway Station
- Bottled Water
Meeting Point: Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off – Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia
- Vegetarian and Gluten-Free Dishes (a previous contact is required to request and schedule with the restaurant)
- During the summer, the temperature in the Douro Valley can reach 40 degrees Celsius, while in winter, it can get quite cold, dropping to -5 degrees Celsius. It is recommended to wear light clothes in summer and warm sweaters in winter
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full;
Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in the event of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
from US$ 315