About the Experience
We bring you directly to the heart of the Bolaven plateau to experience the most popular and easily accessible waterfalls, including the tallest one in Laos. Walk through a coffee and/or tea plantation and learn to process. Have a Lao style lunch, visit a beautiful waterfall and a tribal minority village. Before we return to Pakse, you can refresh yourself in the pool beneath the cataracts of Tad Lo.
Why you will love
- Explore three waterfalls
- Visit two tribal minority villages
- Visit a Coffee/Tea plantation followed by a processing workshop
- A one-hour soft trek
- Tad Fane, Route E16, Paksong Laos
- Tad Yuang Waterfalls, Ban Lak 40, Road 23, Pakse Laos
- Paksong, Paksong, Champasak Province
- Thateng, Thateng, Sekong Province
- Tad Lo, Tad Lo, Salavan Province
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
Meeting Point: Street N°5, Ban Vat Luang, ປາກເຊ, Laos
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This activity is promoted under an affiliate program. By proceeding with the booking you will be redirected to the page as per their terms.
More information: Food’n Road – Terms & Policies.