Pastel de Nata, Learn Online How to Make Your Own!
- Online, Portugal
About the Experience
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to make your own Pastel de Nata, also known as Pastel de Belém.
Loved by all, the Pastel de Nata has gained fame worldwide, and now we teach you all the secrets of this Portuguese temptation.
In 2 hours, we will show you step by step how to prepare your own traditional Pastel de Nata. This is an interactive class, so you can ask questions and get to know us while you cook!
We will use everyday kitchen utensils and common ingredients, easily found in any market. This cooking experience is suitable for everyone (you don’t need to be an expert in the kitchen). After booking, you will receive a guide containing all the information you need to get ready for this class.
So, what are you waiting for? Come cook with us!
Why you will love
- Interactive online class with the chefs from Compadre
- Learn in practice step by step how to make the famous Pastel de Nata
- Find out about the history of the Pastel de nata and its origin
- Receive all the information in your email
- Professional and Experienced Chef
- List of Ingredients and Equipment needed
- Pastel de Nata Recipe
- Online class with a maximum of 10 students. If you would like to book this class as a private event for more people or team building, please get in touch
- A minimum of 3 participants is required for us to open the class. If this number is not reached, you will be notified in advance to choose another day at your convenience or request a full refund
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Customers will receive a full refund when cancellation notice is given up to 48 hours in advance;
- There will be no refund for cancellation notice less than 48 hours in advance;
- If Compadre Cooking School has to cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified as soon as possible, and you will have the choice between a full refund or a voucher to reschedule the class valid for up to 6 months;
- Fees charged by third-party payment processors are non-refundable.
See what other travelers are saying about it
- Secure Payment
Why book with us
Activities | Shared
Activities | Shared