Francesinha, online class to learn the iconic Porto sandwich!
- Online, Portugal
About the Experience
This Portuguese sandwich is not for the faint of heart, so save your appetite and prepare with us one of Portugal’s most famous sandwiches, the Francesinha.
In this interactive class, we’ll show you step by step how to prepare the Francesinha in the safety of your kitchen. Everything live with our chefs, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and get to know us while you cook! Vibrant, pungent, a wonderful sauce, cheese, and lots of meat, this recipe will elevate your Sunday lunch.
We will use everyday kitchen utensils and common ingredients, easily found in any market. This cooking experience is suitable for everyone (you don’t need to be an expert in the kitchen). After booking, you will receive a guide containing all the information you need to get ready for this class.
If you don’t eat meat or cheese, don’t worry, we can adapt the recipe.
So, what are you waiting for? Come cook with us!
Why you will love
- Interactive online class with the chefs from Compadre
- Learn in practice step by step how to make the Francesinha
- Ask all the questions and get tips to adapt the recipe
- Receive all the information in your email
- Professional and Experienced Chef
- List of Ingredients and Equipment needed
- Francesinha Recipe
- Online class with a maximum of 10 students. If you would like to book this class as a private event for more people or team building, please get in touch
- A minimum of 3 participants is required for us to open the class. If this number is not reached, you will be notified in advance to choose another day at your convenience or request a full refund
- The traditional Portuguese Francesinha uses cheese, milk, pork, and beef. If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact us before the class
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Customers will receive a full refund when cancellation notice is given up to 48 hours in advance;
- There will be no refund for cancellation notice less than 48 hours in advance;
- If Compadre Cooking School has to cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified as soon as possible, and you will have the choice between a full refund or a voucher to reschedule the class valid for up to 6 months;
- Fees charged by third-party payment processors are non-refundable.
See what other travelers are saying about it
- Secure Payment
Why book with us
Activities | Shared
Activities | Shared