About the Experience
A delightful vegetarian pintxo tour at the best spots of San Sebastián' Old Town!
Why you will love
- Discover the best restaurants for Vegetarian Pintxos around the Old Town
- Have a glass of wine at each stop to accompany your pintxo
- Learn more about the history of San Sebastian and its gastronomic culture
The cradle of San Sebastian’s gastronomy is so widely varied that it can easily satisfy any diet restriction, preferences, and food desires. This city is all about eating, drinking, and enjoying life!
Let’s cross the Old Town while tasting delicious vegetarian pintxos that do not need meat at all. This activity also includes a guided tour of strategic hotspots in the Old Town.
Join us and learn about San Sebastian’s history combined with a tasting of its magnificent gastronomy!
- Visit four different traditional restaurants in the Old Town
- Four vegetarian pintxos per person, one in each restaurant
- Four wines per person, one in each restaurant
- Local expert guide
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Food and drinks for infants
- Additional consumption
Meeting Point: Stairs of the bandstand at Boulevard street, San Sebastián
- There is a minimum of two people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years old
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full;
Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in the event of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
from € 74