About the Experience
This adventure is for foodies who like to go beyond touristy areas. Enjoy tapas appetizers followed by a gastronomic dinner with wine pairings at one of the best restaurants in the city.
An expert will guide you through a variety of tastes and flavors that you wouldn't have known by yourself. This tour offers culture, fine cuisine, local insight, and great fun around the table.
Join us on a four-hour of pure delight and once-in-a-lifetime Spanish tapas and wine experience.
Why you will love
- A complete tour with 3 stops featuring 14-16 tapas servings with wine pairing
- Exclusive visits to traditional Spanish bodegas, taverns, and restaurants
- An expert guide and local places that allow you to taste authentic food
- A lot of information about Spanish and Andalusian cuisine, history, culture, and lifestyle
- Tour walking distance is approximately 1km divided into 3 stops
- Food Lover Tour® aims to offer more sustainable meals and locally grown products in collaboration with local suppliers
The evening walking tapas tour of Seville includes three stops. It is a four-hour-long odyssey through Seville’s streets, following the familiar trail of native food enthusiasts. Each stop is known for its excellent Spanish tapas.
We begin with a stop at a local bar/bodega, where we enjoy an aperitif (tapas and drinks). Then, we learn about the basic principles of the Seville lifestyle and its most popular dishes.
Our tapas tour in Seville continues with an appetizer theme, but this stop features an entirely different selection of dishes. The food is paired with wine in the same way that the local population has enjoyed it over the centuries.
Our host will then take you to a traditional gastronomic dinner, where you can enjoy a variety of dishes and wines that have been selected by our experts in collaboration with some of the best local Sevillian restaurants.
This dinner showcases the exceptional expertise and traditions that make Seville one of Europe’s most exciting cities. This city is proud of its culture, architecture, as well as its culinary traditions.
You are invited to Seville, a lively option for a tasty and memorable night out!
- 3 tapas tasting menus that consist of 14-16 individual dishes plus wine tastings
- Expert guide
- Transfer from/to hotel
Meeting Point: Plaza de la Encarnación, 30 – Espacio Metropol Parasol (in front of the bar “Al Grano”)
- There is a minimum of four people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
- Private tours are available for this experience. Please see the option during the booking process
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
- Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it