About the Experience
Madrilenos love to enjoy traditional dishes and products from their hometown. We want you to feel like a local on this Madrid walking food tour. You will experience picoteo, the timeless and authentic art of tapas sampling and bar-crawling. Picoteo is derived from the verb picar. It refers to eating small bites served on several plates. You can also call it tapeo or a tapas crawl.
Join us on this cultural and gastronomic tour in our lovely city of Madrid. We go where the locals go!
Why you will love
- A complete tour with 5 stops for tapas that includes 10-12 individual servings paired with drinks
- The tour takes place at Chamberí neighborhood
- An expert guide and local places that allow you to taste authentic food
- A lot of information about Spanish cuisine, history, culture, and lifestyle
- Walking tour with less than 5 minutes between each stop
- Food Lover Tour® aims to offer more sustainable meals and locally grown products in collaboration with local suppliers
We take you on a three-hour evening food tour around Madrid’s most famous neighborhoods. The culinary adventure begins at a traditional bodega that serves delicious Spanish tapas. It is a long-standing local favorite.
For the next three stops, we will be sampling delicious Madrid-inspired meats and fish, as well as cold draft beer and local wine.
Our Madrid food tour ends at a traditional Spanish restaurant that serves north-Spanish cuisine. It’s a family-owned gem that specializes in Galician-style tapas. Here you can enjoy unique dishes and delicious desserts for an authentic gastronomic experience.
- 5 stops for tapas tasting that consist of 10-12 individual dishes plus drinks
- One drink at each stop, ranging from refreshing draft beer, excellent wines, and vermouth to non-alcoholic beverages
- Expert guide
- Transfer from/to hotel
Meeting Point: Metro Alonso Cano – Line 7 (elevator exit, outside) Calle José Abascal, 18
- There is a minimum of four people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
- Private tours are available for this experience. Please see the option during the booking process
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
- Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 207
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 260