About the Experience
Madrid is well-known for its museums, as well as its lively and vibrant nightlife. It is home to bustling bars, atmospheric taverns, friendly pubs, charming wine shops, and welcoming restaurants.
We will take you on a tapas tour around Madrid to show you where locals eat and how to immerse yourself into Madrid's culture. You will visit historical bars and restaurants where the owners have been cooking and serving typical and delicious Spanish food the same way over the ages, from one generation to the next.
On a tour with cheeses, meats, seafood, vegetables, fruits, and many other snacks, you will also taste the famous Iberian ham that is highly regarded in Madrid.
Why you will love
- A complete tour with 3 tapas tasting menu that includes 14-16 individual servings paired with drinks
- An expert guide and local places that allow you to taste authentic food
- A lot of information about Spanish cuisine, history, culture, and lifestyle
- Tour walking distance is approximately 1km divided into 3 stops
- Food Lover Tour® aims to offer more sustainable meals and locally grown products in collaboration with local suppliers
The evening tapas tour in Madrid begins in the neighborhood Las Letras. Here, a knowledgeable guide will take you on a walk with three stops where you can sample a variety of Spanish tapas and drinks. Discover surprising facts about the history and culture of this city, which was founded in the 9th Century. You will gain a better understanding of Spanish gastronomy and eating habits during the tour.
We make our first stop at a tavern that opened nearly 200 years ago. Here we try food and beverages from the same period. They have preserved the original recipes for every dish they serve for generations.
The second stop on our tapas tour in Madrid includes authentic tapas and traditional Spanish music in an old bar that has been around for centuries. It is still a popular gastronomic spot for locals.
One of Madrid’s most exclusive restaurants awaits you at the final stop. You will enjoy a delicious gastronomic meal with several courses and fantastic Spanish wines. A fine dessert is included to finish the tapas tour with a sweet taste.
- 3 tapas tasting menus that consist of 14-16 individual dishes plus drinks
- Expert guide
- Transfer from/to hotel
Meeting Point: Outside Apple Store. Puerta del Sol, 1. Metro Sol. Lines 1, 2, and 3
- There is a minimum of four people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
- Private tours are available for this experience. Please see the option during the booking process
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
- Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
from € 74