About the Experience
This Deluxe Food Tour in Turin offers a curated discovery of the diverse local food scene while exploring Turin’s most charming neighborhoods.
Enrich your visit to Turin by exploring the city through the eyes of those who live in and love the town. We'll make you feel at home in the company of local food experts and lively storytellers. This is more than just a food tour, but a real culinary and multi-sensory adventure.
Why you will love
- Explore unique places and hidden gems in Turim
- Sample 15+ local delicacies, such as PDO cheeses, cold cuts, gourmet street food, traditional dishes, sweet treats, and more
- Sample Piedmont’s culinary delights in the old town
- Get insights into the traditions of Torino’s food culture, including historical backgrounds of its popular dishes and products
- Perfect for those who want a comprehensive city tour and try as much local food as possible
The Turin Food Tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours and takes you away from tourist crowds to provide authentic food and with passionate people. To make this an unforgettable and rich experience, we have carefully chosen the best and most delicious spots in the city center.
This is truly an immersive experience that will delight your senses.
Discover Turin’s oldest neighborhood and learn what makes its culture, food, and lifestyle so beloved.
You will discover the delicious and varied local cuisines by exploring our open-air market: Porta Palazzo, which is the heartbeat of downtown and Europe’s largest market.
Be amazed at the architectural wonders, historic buildings, Roman ruins, unique locations, and charming shops that have a long history.
While you walk through the charming old town, your friendly food guide and lively storyteller will help you discover hidden gems like traditional bakeries, cafes, and other small, distinctive eateries. You will be delighted by their many stories, legends, cultural facts, and curiosities about the city, the people you meet, and the food they serve.
Some examples of the food you will try include PDO cheeses, delicious cold-cuts from small local farmers, Italian breadsticks made in Turin called Grissini, artisanal baked goods, typical and seasonal local dishes (vegetarian and meat based), finest handmade Italian pasta, chocolate tasting, coffee or cappuccino, and some extra surprises.
More than enough for a big lunch, we recommend you to come with an empty stomach.
You will surely enjoy a great time with your local foodie that will make your Turin trip an unforgettable journey!
- 15+ Food Tastings in many eateries, deli shops, and restaurants
- Carefully selected local food samples with the best quality
- Wine, water, and coffee or cappuccino
- A vibrant, friendly, and knowledgeable food ambassador
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
Meeting Point: Your local food guide will welcome you at Giardino Bottero (Via IV Marzo), in front of the Big Statue
- There is a minimum of two people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The samples we selected may vary according to the season and the restaurants and eateries may vary due to closing days or holidays
- The tour lasts about 3.5 hours. It's a very relaxing walk that demands an easy fitness level, and you can sit at almost every stop
- If you are a wheelchair user or vegetarian, please inform during the booking process
- You can choose between shared group or private tours on the booking page
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 207
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 260