About the Experience
Join us for an authentic tapas tour experience in Barcelona, with delicious local foods and lots of history through some of the city’s typical neighborhoods. Discover how Barcelona residents live and enjoy tapas. We go where the locals go!
With a small group per tour, we can assure personal attention and a unique experience. Our passionate guides will teach you how to choose quality Spanish ham. You also learn about and taste local wines and many other great local tapas to make your Barcelona tapas experience truly memorable. You'll finish the tour with a full stomach and a deep understanding of what it is to be part of this city.
Why you will love
- 5 stops with about 10 to 12 tapas servings and 5 local drinks
- The tour takes place in three traditional neighborhoods: Poble Sec, Raval, and Sant Antoni (Eixample)
- An expert guide and local places that allow you to taste authentic food
- A lot of information about Spanish cuisine, history, culture, and lifestyle
- You will take less than 10 minutes from one stop to the next to ensure a relaxed and laid-back experience
- Food Lover Tour® aims to offer more sustainable meals and locally grown products in collaboration with local suppliers
We have created a real tapas tour for you, an authentic ‘picoteo’ experience, far from the most touristic areas of the city. Places that you would probably not have known on your own and where the locals eat well and have fun.
The afternoon tapas tour takes you on a three-hour culinary adventure. This tour will show you the best of Barcelona’s bars and restaurants for local food and drink. You will discover a side to Barcelona’s tapas scene that not many people get to see. Enjoy the centuries-old heritage of Barcelona’s local food culture, vibrant tapas bars, and amazing gastronomic sanctuaries.
It is a fun and informative experience to enjoy in the company of a passionate host who will share his advice and expertise, as well as his passion for the city. This tapas tour in Barcelona is an authentic Mediterranean-style adventure, a delicious five-stop experience with lots of food.
Join us for some of the best food in town and an entertaining gastronomic adventure that is internationally recognized as the most original and fun of its kind!
- 5 stops with 10 to 12 tapas servings and 5 local drinks
- Expert guide
- Transfer from/to hotel
Meeting Point: Carrer de Vila i Vilà, 99, 08004 Barcelona, Espanha
- There is a minimum of four people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
- Private tours are available for this experience. Please see the option during the booking process
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
- Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it