About the Experience
The Barcelona Wine & Gourmet Tapas Tour will take you to some of the most popular local restaurants and bodegas.
The elegant Eixample district is the heart of modernism, neoclassical architecture, and full of great restaurants. We carefully chose small bodegas that serve delicious tapas and wine from the region. We choose establishments that offer the finest tapas, hot or cold sandwiches, and fine cuisine. Do you want to find out where the locals go and what they eat? Join us and enjoy a tour made for lovers of good food and good wine!
Why you will love
- The most complete tour with 3 stops featuring 2 places for tapas followed by a full gastronomic diner with wine pairing in one of our favorite high-end restaurants in Barcelona
- An expert guide and local places that allow you to taste authentic food
- A lot of information about Spanish cuisine, history, culture, and lifestyle
- Tour walking distance is approximately 1km divided into 4 stops
- Food Lover Tour® aims to offer more sustainable meals and locally grown products in collaboration with local suppliers
Our team is ready to give you a complete Barcelona food and wine tour.
The first stop of Tapas takes place in a traditional bar/restaurant, well known for its friendly atmosphere. We begin the tour with some appetizers and a fresh local white wine. This first stop will allow you to get familiar with the basics of Catalan gastronomic culture.
In our second stop of “Organic Tapas,” we will continue enjoying tapas with a sustainable and organic approach. It is a magnificent place recognized for its products labeled as “Km 0” (produced in a range of less than 100 km around), fresh, natural, local, and typical.
The third and last stop is the icing on the cake. An exclusive, high cuisine restaurant. Winner of the best young Catalan chef award, this is a top highlight of our food and wine tour in Barcelona. You will enjoy tasty sophisticated dishes prepared just for us, including the best fresh local foods, seasonal meals, and wine pairings. Undoubtedly a potential Michelin star candidate and a genuine culinary adventure for food lovers.
- 2 tapas tasting menus + gourmet dinner and wine pairings
- Expert guide
- Transfer from/to hotel
Meeting Point: Passeig de Gràcia 92 – Gaudi’s La Pedrera (Casa Milá), in front of the café
- There is a minimum of four people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- To adapt the tour for diet restrictions, please inform during the booking process (not available for vegans, sorry)
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
- Private tours are available for this experience. Please see the option during the booking process
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
- Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 207
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 260