About the Experience
A unique experience for food lovers of all ages who want to be part of the local food culture. This tour includes a visit to an authentic Barcelona food market. You will be able to taste tapas at five stops, including drinks and a delicious dessert that is sure to leave you with a lasting memory.
Join us in this Barcelona Market and Tapas Tour and discover a new world of delights.
Why you will love
- 5 stops with about 10 to 12 tapas servings plus a gourmet dessert all paired with local wine and drinks
- The tour takes place in the traditional neighborhood of Eixample
- An expert guide and local places that allow you to taste authentic food
- A lot of information about Spanish cuisine, history, culture, and lifestyle
- Food Lover Tour® aims to offer more sustainable meals and locally grown products in collaboration with local suppliers
A visit to a Barcelona food market is a must-see to appreciate the city’s culture and culinary heritage. The Catalan markets, filled with life and colors, supply many restaurants and homes with fresh and seasonal products, essential to local cuisine. The food stands are managed by the same family for generations, serving traditional and delicious specialties.
You will eat at the Eixample neighborhood market, Barcelona’s most famous, as you try the best Spanish hams, cold cuts, seafood, tortilla de patatas, and croquetas. There are also some other traditional dishes that you might not have tried before!
The tour includes five stops in an emblematic Barcelona food market where passionate Catalans serve various typical dishes along with butchers, bakers, and merchants. At the last stop, you will be able to enjoy a luxurious dessert with a glass of local champagne (cava). Local wines and other beverages paired with the food offering are all included in the price.
- 5 stops with 4 tapas tasting menus paired with local wine, drinks, and a delicious dessert
- Expert guide
- Transfer from/to hotel
Meeting Point: Carrer de Mallorca 133 – Mercat del Ninot’s main entrance
- There is a minimum of four people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
- Private tours are available for this experience. Please see the option during the booking process
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
- Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
- Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it