About the Experience
Join our beautiful cooking school for a 3-hour hands-on cooking class and learn how to prepare an authentic Portuguese meal with three different dishes. Get to know the story behind each recipe and the secrets of traditional Portuguese cooking!
Why you will love
- Enjoy a 3-hour Portuguese cooking class
- Learn to prepare 3 different dishes at your individual station
- Accompany your meal with a traditional Portuguese wine
- Discover more about the role of food in Portuguese culture
- Take home recipes of the dishes you have prepared
If there’s one thing Portugal is good at, it’s cooking. Food has always been an essential pillar of Portuguese culture, history, and daily life.
Step into our beautiful kitchen and prepare your authentic Portuguese meal during this 3-hour cooking class. Learn the history behind the recipes and ingredients passed down through generations. Discover the secrets of Portuguese cooking with us!
During the class, the instructor will teach you how to prepare three different dishes. After you’re done, you can enjoy a delicious meal and be proud of your new skills. Enjoy your Portuguese dishes along with some wine, tea, and coffee. After the cooking class, you will receive all the recipes to prepare for your friends and family.
A fun activity for everyone, from amateurs to home chefs.
- Cooking equipment, utensils, and ingredients
- 3 different dishes (a starter, a fish main course, and a meat main course)
- Tea, coffee, and wine (Portuguese, of course!)
- Your own cooking station
- Chef Instructor
- Transfer from/to hotel
Meeting Point: At Compadre Cooking SchoolR. Heliodoro Salgado nº12, 1170-176 Lisboa
- Children under 18 may attend an adult class when accompanied by a participant over 18 years of age
- For safety reasons, sandals or slippers are not allowed inside the kitchen
- A minimum of 3 participants is required for us to open the class. If this number is not reached, you will be notified in advance to choose another day at your convenience or request a full refund
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
There will be no refund for cancellation notice less than 48 hours in advance;
If Compadre Cooking School has to cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified as soon as possible, and you will have the choice between a full refund or a voucher to reschedule the class valid for up to 6 months;
Fees charged by third-party payment processors are non-refundable.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 207
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 260