About the Experience
On this cider tour in San Sebastian, you will explore apple orchards, learn about cider production, and drink unlimited cider during your visit. In addition, you will enjoy a typical Basque lunch plus a visit to Hernani Village with transportation included.
Why you will love
- Benefit from the convenience of a round-trip transfer to and from your hotel
- Small group tour
- Visit a cider house with tastings lead by an expert
- Have unlimited cider and a traditional Basque lunch or dinner
- Guided visit to the Hernani village
Cider is among the oldest and most enduring Basque drinks. The magic behind the production of cider can still be seen in traditional cider houses.
In this tour, you’ll be visiting a traditional Cider House and discovering the details of cider production, which is a key element of Basque’s culinary culture. Visit apple orchards, and sip unlimited cider during the tour. Then, you can enjoy a special Basque lunch with cod and roasted meat.
After lunch, we’ll go to The Hernani Village, where the cider culture is at its finest, and excellent ciders are available everywhere.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off - San Sebastián
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Lunch or dinner
- Local expert guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/admission - Hernani
- Personal consumption
Meeting Point: Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off – San Sebastián and 20km perimeter
- The tours have guaranteed departure even if there is only one person booked for the day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full;
Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in the event of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
from US$ 315