About the Experience
If you are a chocolate lover and you’d like to step back to the magic 18th-century atmosphere, you’re absolutely in the right city, and this experience is just perfect for you.
Gianduja, one of the most famous chocolates in the world, is made in Turin. You can find it in many forms like cream, warm, liquid, blended in cakes, pastries, etc. Our chocolate always creates the same effect: it makes you feel in heaven due to its unique taste.
Turin rhymes with chocolate, and this interactive chocolate tour in Turin with a touch of 'royal flavor' will show you why.
Why you will love
- Stroll through the most elegant and charming side of the city center and step into the time when Turin was the first Italian capital
- Experience a chocolate lover’s paradise: Turin is the city where, back in 1856, Gianduja chocolate was invented
- Discover why the history of our country is linked to the most precious, elegant, and historic coffee houses in town
- Sample a large variety of the finest local chocolate products, coffee specialties, and craft delights
- Learn about the long history behind Turin’s chocolate culture
- Enjoy the exciting stories from your passionate storyteller and food ambassador
- Be wowed by a splendid chocolate boutique that has a very special room to explore
On this chocolate tour in Turin, you will visit the timeless beauty of historical cafes and chocolate houses in the heart of the city.
You will fall madly in love with our marvelous local chocolate as we take you to the most charming chocolate boutique in Turin and introduce you to some authentic delicacies made by our favorite chocolate master.
This experience will awaken your senses and delight your taste buds with:
The finest selection of fancy artisanal chocolate, 100% made in Turin, from the most elegant and modern chocolate boutique in town.
The famous Bicerin, a traditional hot drink native to Turin made with espresso, drinking chocolate, and whole milk served layered in a small rounded glass, or a gorgeous cup of hot chocolate if you don’t drink coffee.
A typical local dessert with a long history, or amazing artisanal pastries, and ice cream.
We still have a few surprises, and we can’t wait to share them with you. Join us to discover the royal sweet treats made in Turin! You will find out very soon why we call them royal.
- The finest selection of different kinds of sweet local specialties
- Delicious coffee specialty native to Torino
- Artisanal gelato
- The finest selection of chocolates and pralines made by a great chocolate master
- The guide of a passionate local foodie and storyteller
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
Meeting Point: Your local food guide will welcome you at Piazza Carlo Alberto, where the equestrian statue is located
- There is a minimum of two people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- The samples we selected may vary according to the season, and the places may vary due to closing days or holidays
- You can choose between shared group or private tours on the booking page
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 207
San Sebastián, Spain
from € 260