Barcelona Wine and Gourmet Tapas Tour
- Barcelona, Spain
About the Experience
Our team is ready to give you a complete Barcelona food and wine tour.
The first stop of Tapas takes place in a traditional bar/restaurant, well known for its friendly atmosphere. We begin the tour with some appetizers and a fresh local white wine. This first stop will allow you to get familiar with the basics of Catalan gastronomic culture.
In our second stop of “Organic Tapas,” we will continue enjoying tapas with a sustainable and organic approach. It is a magnificent place recognized for its products labeled as “Km 0” (produced in a range of less than 100 km around), fresh, natural, local, and typical.
The third and last stop is the icing on the cake. An exclusive, high cuisine restaurant. Winner of the best young Catalan chef award, this is a top highlight of our food and wine tour in Barcelona. You will enjoy tasty sophisticated dishes prepared just for us, including the best fresh local foods, seasonal meals, and wine pairings. Undoubtedly a potential Michelin star candidate and a genuine culinary adventure for food lovers.
Why you will love
- The most complete tour with 3 stops featuring 2 places for tapas followed by a full gastronomic diner with wine pairing in one of our favorite high-end restaurants in Barcelona
- An expert guide and local places that allow you to taste authentic food
- A lot of information about Spanish cuisine, history, culture, and lifestyle
- Tour walking distance is approximately 1km divided into 4 stops
- Food Lover Tour® aims to offer more sustainable meals and locally grown products in collaboration with local suppliers
- 2 tapas tasting menus + gourmet dinner and wine pairings
- Expert guide
- Transfer from/to hotel
- There is a minimum of four people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- To adapt the tour for diet restrictions, please inform during the booking process (not available for vegans, sorry)
- The Tour runs in rain or shine
- Additional orders must be paid separately
- Private tours are available for this experience. Please see the option during the booking process
Meeting Point: Passeig de Gràcia 92 – Gaudi’s La Pedrera (Casa Milá), in front of the café
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it
- Secure Payment
Why book with us
Wine Tour | Shared
Bento Gonçalves, Brazil
from R$ 5.950
Food Tour | Private, Shared
from US$ 68
Food Tour | Private, Shared
from US$ 87