Barcelona Food & Wine Tour with a Sommelier
- Barcelona, Spain
About the Experience
The 1st stop of this wine and food adventure in Barcelona will begin in a local spot known for its large selection of tapas dishes. Tapas can be smaller than other dishes, but they can have such flavors that will amaze you. There you will “mitigate” the intensity of the flavors by drinking Cava, Spain’s most loved sparkling wine.
Let’s move on to the 2nd stop. This newly opened wine bar has been a hit with local wine enthusiasts. Let us show you the world of natural wines. Be open-minded as your perceptions of wine might change after this place.
We’ll continue to the third stop, where we will be exploring the amazing Catalan cuisine. This region’s history is fascinating, and it is reflected in the food and wine. We’ll be ordering all the delicious plates and make the perfect wine pairing while you relax and enjoy the experience.
The 4th stop in this Barcelona wine and food tour is a special one, where Barcelona’s past and present merge. We will continue to order outstanding food and pair them with Spanish wines from different regions, which in this instance are even more spectacular. We might say our goodbyes at the end, but we may not. On some occasions, we have been known to continue drinking outstanding wines well past the hour. Join us and you’ll see why!
Why you will love
- To ensure a personal experience, small-group tours are limited to 6 persons
- 3-hour food and wine tasting tour in Barcelona
- Enjoy 4 Spanish wines paired with different tapas plates and regional dishes
- A professional sommelier will give you insider tips and information about Barcelona's wine and food scene
- You can immerse yourself in the local life of Sant Antoni or Poble Sec, which are very popular food and wine areas of Barcelona
- 3 hours of food and wine pairings at 4 different spots
- A professional Sommelier to guide you on a culinary adventure of wine and food
- A full meal with a variety of seasonal Spanish dishes
- 4 full glasses of Spain's finest wines, carefully selected to pair with the food
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- There is a minimum of two people for the tour to happen. If this number is not reached, you'll be notified in advance to request a full refund or schedule another day
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when booking
- Vegetarians and gluten-free menu options are available upon request
Meeting Point: Carrer de Vila i Vilà, 99, 08004 Barcelona
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
Cancellation notice prior to the booking date will be entitled to a full refund;
Customers who fail to show up without prior notice will be charged in full.
See what other travelers are saying about it
- Secure Payment
Why book with us
Wine Tour | Shared
Bento Gonçalves, Brazil
from R$ 5.950
Food Tour | Private, Shared
from US$ 68
Food Tour | Private, Shared
from US$ 87