About the Experience
Embark on a two-hour tasting tour through Alicante. Follow a local to some of the town’s best tapas and snack spots. Get to know the small businesses which have paved the way for Alicante’s current food scene.
Why you will love
- Familiarize yourself with all the delicious aromas and flavors of the region
- Discover the interesting history of the Central Market and its hidden corners
- Support small businesses and local producers
Join this secret flavors food and tapas tour to taste the best cuisine in Alicante. Benefit from a real local experience as you sample many products typical of the region, including fruits and vegetables directly from the orchard, meat from local farms, Mediterranean fish, as well as local cheese and handmade sweets.
Pair all these tasty treats with traditional Spanish drinks, both with and without alcohol. Meet at the Central Market and visit 10 different food locations, some of which have been around for more than 100 years. Discover all the town’s most delicious aromas and flavors.
Get to know the most experienced sellers and chat about the history of each product and the traditions behind them. Along the way, discover the interesting history of the Central Market and its hidden corners. This tour aims to support small businesses, local producers, and artisans who are still practicing their craft as they always have.
- 20 tastings of food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meeting Point: Meet at the stairs of the Central Market
- Vegetarian options are available but vegan options are not
- This experience includes alcohol; only guests who meet the legal drinking age will be served alcoholic beverages
This activity is promoted under an affiliate program. By proceeding with the booking you will be redirected to the page as per their terms.
More information: Food’n Road – Terms & Policies.