About the Experience
Do you want to know why Olive Oil is Greece's liquid gold?
Join us to enjoy an all-inclusive discovery and tasting of the famous Greek olive oil. Start your Athens olive oil tour from the origins of olive oil production to the bottle at a peaceful cottage near Athens.
Why you will love
- Benefit from the convenience of a round-trip transfer to and from your hotel
- Get personalized attention and guidance from an olive-oil certified professional
- Enjoy an olive-oil tasting in a peaceful country setting
- Learn the best qualities of the Greek olive-tree variety varieties
- Find out how to identify and evaluate extra virgin olive oil
A certified professional will lead a workshop on olive oil tasting that will allow you to discover one of the most precious Greek treasures. Take a drive along Athens’ coastline in your private car to reach the orchard. The owners are inspired by their love for nature and follow the rules of permaculture, which includes only organic cultivations on their property.
Take a walk around the orchard, and let your host introduce you to the cultivation of olive trees in Greece over the centuries. Get insights and learn more about olive oil production and how it gets to the bottle.
Learn how to identify the qualities that make olive oil exceptional in taste and appearance. You can practice your new skills with extra-virgin Greek olive oil and bring the knowledge home to your family by selecting the highest-quality olive oil for your table!
- Services of a certified olive-oil professional
- 1-hour private olive oil tasting
- Introductory tour around the orchard
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Lunch/dinner (can be arranged at the restaurant of the orchard with a la carte payment)
- Personal expenses
- Additional orders
Meeting Point: Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off in Athens
- There is a minimum of two people for the tour to happen
- For dietary adaptations such as vegetarian diets and gluten-free diets, please inform during the booking
This booking is made under Food’n Road – Terms & Policies. The contract for the purchase is between you and the supplier as per their cancellation terms described below:
For Group Tours,
Cancellation notice up to 48 hours in advance will be entitled to a full refund;
Cancellation notice up to 24 hours or No Show will be charged in full.
For Private Tours,
Cancellation 5 or more days in advance: Full refund
Cancellation 3-4 days in advance: 50% refund
Cancellation 1-2 days in advance or No Show: No refund
See what other travelers are saying about it
Why book with us
Private or Shared
from € 74