Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Get a better understanding of the culinary of Seville and Spain in a 3-hours cooking class with dinner. Benefit from the services of a professional chef who will teach you how to cook traditional dishes like an expert. Designed for novice cooks and the more experienced, the lesson takes place at a cooking school inside Triana Market. Prepare a salmorejo (chilled tomato soup) or gazpacho starter, along with typical tapas such as spinach with chickpeas, huevos a la flamenca and Spanish omelet.
Make an authentic paella for your main course and a light dessert of lemon sorbet with Cava to indulge your sweet tooth. Sangria will be served during the lesson as you get to know the rest of the group. Sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor with two additional drinks.
Why you will love it
- Discover how to cook authentic Spanish food at a hands-on cooking class
- Learn new cooking skills from a professional chef
- Enjoy a meal with dishes you prepare, accompanied by Spanish wines, beer or soft drinks
What to Expect
- All ingredients included
- Use of an apron
- Sangria and olives to enjoy as you cook
- A full meal with all the dishes you have cooked
- 2 extra drinks with your meal (white or red wine, local beer or soft drinks)