Image credit and detailed information from Viator.
We bring you directly to the heart of the Bolaven plateau to experience the most popular and easily accessible waterfalls, including the tallest one in Laos. You will walk through a coffee and/or tea plantation, and depending on the season, you can pick your own coffee or tea, which you learn to process just afterwards. The resulting product you can take home as your personal Bolaven souvenir. Next, you relax with a Lao style lunch, before we transfer you to a beautiful waterfall where a local guide will show you the surroundings and a nearby tribal minority village. Before we return to Pakse, you have the chance to refresh yourself with a swim in the pool beneath the cataracts of Tad Lo.
- Tad Fane, Route E16, Paksong Laos
- Tad Yuang Waterfalls, Ban Lak 40, Road 23, Pakse Laos
- Paksong, Paksong, Champasak Province
- Thateng, Thateng, Sekong Province
- Tad Lo, Tad Lo, Salavan Province
Why you will love it
- Explore three waterfalls
- Visit two tribal minority villages
- Visit a Coffee/Tea plantation followed by a processing workshop
- A one-hour soft trek
What to Expect
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea