Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to cook in a beautiful estate just outside of Florence. Learn the whole pizza-making process, from making and kneading the dough to choosing the perfect toppings. Whenever possible, the ingredients are even picked from the estate’s own vegetable garden! Once the delicious pizza comes out of the wood oven, you’ll relax and enjoy it alongside a glass of Chianti wine or a cold beer. Then, the fun continues with a lesson on the special techniques used to make creamy gelato. Not only will you leave with your tastebuds satisfied, but you’ll also have a unique and memorable experience to take home with you.
Why you will love it
- Enjoy an idyllic setting in the Italian countryside outside of Florence
- Learn how to make authentic Italian pizza and gelato
- Satisfy your tastebuds with food, dessert and a drink
What to Expect
- Transportation from Florence to the farmhouse and back
- Pizza and gelato-making lesson led by a professional chef
- Wine and beer with your food