Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Chef Noémie graduated from the famous Lenôtre Culinary Institute, one of the finest pâtisserie schools in the world, so you’ll definitely be in the right hands to learn the art of making the iconic macaron.
During the 2.5-hour activity, you’ll discover the secrets involved in preparing one of the most famous French delicacies. You’ll be guided step by step to create, from scratch, 2 different flavors of macarons, with classical fillings such as chocolate, lemon, salted butter caramel, coffee, pistachio, or walnuts.
Whatever your level of cooking experience, your chef is a professional who will adapt the class accordingly. When you’ve finished the class you’ll enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and have a chance to share your impressions with the chef and ask her questions about how to create these successfully at home.
Leave with the result of your hard work to show family and friends how you mastered the art of creating French macarons.
Why you will love it
- Have some fun as you learn the art of making Paris’s ultimate delicacy – the macaron
- Join a hands-on cooking class with Chef Noémie in an intimate private atelier
- Master the art of creating this special patisserie and leave with some tips and recipes
What to Expect
- Cooking utensils and apron
- English-language copy of the recipes