Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Join a small group, half-day tour of one of Bangkok’s tastiest neighborhoods, and meet local restaurant owners to hear their stories. Taste delicious food samples from famous street vendors, local eateries, and fine dining restaurants, and experience the lifestyle of the locals.
The 3.5-hour tour is a food lover’s dream come true. You will visit 5 different locations, and enjoy more than 8 yummy food and drink samples. Between each stop, you will explore several historic temples, hidden inside the neighborhood and revered by the locals.
Sample some original roasted duck with rice (Kao-Nha-Ped), authentic Thai papaya salad (Som Tam), crispy catfish, and signature curry on egg. Try a delicious Thai green custard bun, Thai-style barbecue pork bun, and a royal recipe of green curry beef or chicken, served with roti. Other treats include traditional Thai coconut ice cream and a refreshing iced lemon tea. You will also get to sample a secret dish as an added treat!
Why you will love it
- Visit one of Bangkok’s oldest neighborhoods and explore its food scene
- Sample delicious food from 5 famous local restaurants
- Meet local street vendors and restaurant owners
- Try some crispy catfish, green custard buns, and coconut ice cream
- Enjoy a secret surprise dish
What to Expect
- Food tour of Bangkok
- Experienced guide
- 5 tasting locations
- 8 food samples (enough for lunch)