Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
The classes are taught in English and are designed for people visiting Madrid who wish to be immersed in the Spanish gastronomical culture.
Prepare your own meal in pairs following the instructions from the chef. Throughout the class, the chef will tell stories about the Spanish ingredients and traditions of Spanish food. After cooking, sit down around the table to enjoy the meal and share experiences with your cooking buddies. From young kids to foodies and passionate cooks, everyone is welcome to this hands-on, informative classes.
The school is located at the historical center of Madrid and within walking distance of major attractions and hotels.
Why you will love it
- Enjoy a 4-hour long, hands-on Spanish cooking class in English
- Learn to make renowned Spanish dishes and sangria
- Visit a local market and shop for groceries (morning classes only)
- Cook at the historical center of Madrid
What to Expect
- All the ingredients and drinks
- Recipe booklet
- Morning classes experience a market tour