Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Roll your sleeves up and get ready to make your own Pastel de Nata, Portugal’s famous egg tarts. Join the chefs in the kitchen for a 2-hour hands-on cooking class. With origins from the 19th-century, Pastel de Nata was created in monasteries and is probably Portugal’s most iconic pastry and has become a national symbol. Loved by all, this pastry is becoming popular worldwide.
Learn the secrets of this sugary temptation and take the recipe home with you to amaze all your family and friends. During this cooking class, you will have the chance to make your own Pastel de Nata as well as another traditional Portuguese treat. Enjoy tea, coffee, and a light meal to share after cooking.
Why you will love it
- Learn how to make the famous Pastel de Nata and another traditional snack
- Experience Portuguese culture from a local food perspective
- Enjoy a tasty light meal and the company of friendly cooks
- Take home recipes of two Portuguese treats
What to Expect
- Cooking equipment, utensils, and ingredients
- Light meal
- Tea and coffee