Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Take an alternative tour of Malaysia’s capital on this 3.5-hour trip to some of its hidden food stalls. Here, good eats are a way of life, meaning that Kuala Lumpur is home to some of the finest food you will taste. Today, you will be led by a local guide to some seriously tasty treats.
Food Tour Malaysia is operated by a group of passionate food adventurers. They regularly thresh through the concrete jungle of Kuala Lumpur in search of gastronomic delights to share with you. The excursion is a fun and fascinating way to get to know – and taste – the food that locals eat. Starting at the centrally located Taman Paramount LRT Station at 19:00, you will be driven to 4 places within Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya to discover specialty street food from Malaysia’s different cultures.
Along the journey, you will talk about food, culture, music, and even politics if you wish. You will get a taste of Malaysian life and be treated to interesting snippets about the nation’s history and diverse culture.
Why you will love it
- Explore the world of Kuala Lumpur’s food stalls
- Savor unique KL food at 4 different locations
- Get the inside scoop on what’s happening in the city from a local guide
- Try satay, nasi goreng, hokkien mie and much more
- Pick up some useful Manglish (Malaysian English) along the way!
What to Expect
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks