Image credit and detailed information from Viator.
With the help of your native host, you’ll discover the unique flavors of local cooking while learning about traditional ways of life. As part of this class, you will visit a local market, choose exotic ingredients and learn to cook 5 typical dishes. Feast your creation with the Locals in a traditional Lao style.
- Bamboo themed set dinner
Why you will love it
- Visit a fresh food market
- Participate in a blessing ceremony called “Baci” with local villagers in Ban Nasang
- Home-cooked dinner, the authentic Lao food
- Feast your creation with Locals (traditional Lao style)
- See Hmong khen performance (Bamboo musical instrument)
What to Expect