Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Your tour will begin at 8:00 AM as you are picked up from your hotel by scooter.
Your first cuisine sample will be a Bun Hue or a Mi Xao Gion. Following that, you’ll visit the oldest condominium in town, and take a walk around before enjoying an authentic coffee. You will then visit the biggest wholesale flower market in district 10, before also dropping by the Khmer Market. Following that, you will enjoy Banh Xeo, a Vietnamese giant pancake.
Finally, you will enjoy tropical fruit yogurt, such as passion fruit, blueberry, or kiwi, as well as a coffee flan and che. Your tour will eventually conclude as you are returned back to your hotel.
Why you will love it
- Explore the real life of people off the beaten track
- Enjoy a collection of unique local vegan (and vegetarian) dishes
- Learn more about the history and culture of Vietnam from enthusiastic young guides
- See how stunning Vietnamese food is made
What to Expect
- Private tour
- Free pickup and drop-off in districts 1, 3, 4, and 5
- All food and drinks as per itinerary
- Transportation by motorbikes, including fuel and a high-quality helmet
- English-speaking drivers
- Pictures from your tour
- Rain poncho if required