Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Take a 3-hour guided walk through Hanoi’s old quarter with a local guide. Get an insight into the traditions of Vietnam’s food culture.
Stop at a local restaurant to try banh cuon (filled rice noodles) and watch as skilled chefs demonstrate how this tasty dish is created. Next, enjoy pho (noodle soup), which is Vietnam’s most famous dish. Try both the beef and chicken versions.
Other food specialties you’ll sample include crab rolls, pillow cakes, fried rice balls, and fresh rolls – served with a dish of raw vegetables and a special sauce.
Visit a hidden street food restaurant to taste banh mi (a Vietnamese sandwich) and the famous Vietnamese egg coffee.
Why you will love it
- Enjoy an evening tour of Hanoi’s food hotspots
- Take a guided walk through the historic and lively old quarter
- Sample traditional Vietnamese cuisine and delicacies
What to Expect
- Street food (as mentioned in the description)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (in Hanoi’s old quarter only)
- Beer or coffee