Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Depart from Florence to the historic Chianti Classico wine region while your English-speaking driver explains the stunning landscape that helps produce some of the most famous wines from Italy. Marvel at the beautiful countryside as you make your way to the 1st wine estate, where a wine expert will take you on a tour of the farm and tell you all about wine making in Tuscany. Sample 3 of the estate’s wines, along with some of the fresh olive oil they produce.
Learn more about the unique techniques used to produce wine and get a better appreciation of the local viniculture on a tour of the wine cellars and more. Continue to a 2nd wine estate to take a tour on the cellars so you can compare and contrast their techniques with the 1st winery. Taste different wines and olive oils produced on the farm, paired with local specialties from Tuscany, such as cheese, salami, cold cuts and bruschetta.
Why you will love it
- Visit 2 of the most renowned wineries in Tuscany
- Taste 6 different wines and olive oils paired with cheese, salami and bruschetta
- Get breathtaking views of the Chianti Classico wine region
- Learn all the secrets about the historic wine making traditions
What to Expect
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Guided visit to 2 different wine estates
- Tasting of different wines and olive oils at the 1st winery
- Tasting of different wines and olive oils at the 2nd winery, paired with local produce, such as cheese, salami, cured ham and bruschetta