Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
The driver will pick you up in the morning in a comfortable luxury vehicle, seating either 4 or 8 passengers. You’ll begin your 9-hour tour with a stop at a viewpoint to enjoy the views of the entire city of Porto. During the day you’ll have the opportunity to visit 2 wine estates, where a variety of different types of wine are produced.
You’ll also have the chance to taste the wines. Before you experience a typical Portuguese meal, enjoy a relaxing 1-hour ride onboard a Rabelo boat on the Douro River. In the early afternoon, the driver will take you to one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the world (according to BBC), and you’ll have time to enjoy these marvellous views. After this amazing day, your driver will take you back to your hotel, so you can rest after one of the best experiences of your life.
Why you will love it
- Experience the best of Douro, from its wines to its landscapes and wonderful cuisine
- Visit two wine estates with wine tastings, olive oil and others
- Float along the Douro River in a traditional Portuguese Rabelo boat
- Enjoy a lunch of typical Douro cuisine
- Travel in a comfortable vehicle that seats either 4 or 8 passengers
What to Expect
- Guided group tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WiFi onboard
- Typical Portuguese lunch
- 1-hour panoramic cruise on the Douro
- 2 winery visits
- Tastings Port Wine, Red Wine, White Wine and Rose Wine
- Olive oil tastings
- 1 bottle of water per participant
- Usually, tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- The wine estates are subject to availability and may change to similar options with no prior notice