Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Wander the honeycomb streets of Vieux Nice (Old Nice) in the company of a foodie guide, and taste some of the city’s best produce at 10 degustation stops. Along the way, learn the culture and traditions of Nice and its population in the city’s oldest neighborhood. Discover what the locals really like to do and eat at venues serving the best olive oils, wines, raviolis and pastas, cheese, bread, local main dishes and appetizers, pastries, candies, and much more.
Guided by a local gourmet guide, with a wealth of knowledge and experience about the regional culture, the tour will let you experience the joie de vivre of the French Riviera first-hand, and ends with a typical aperitif of drinks. Along the way, discover the best of the hidden restaurants and bars to explore further during your time in Nice and the French Riviera.
Why you will love it
- Taste the best of Provence on the honeycomb streets of Old Nice
- Learn about local produce at 10 different tasting stops
- Sample regional wines and cheese
- Discover recipes influenced by the French and Italians
- End with an aperitif
What to Expect
- At least 10 food tasting stops
- Local Nicoise specialities, cheeses, delicatessen, innovative combinations of ingredients, pastries and sweet delicacies, homemade ice creams, local olive oil and wine tastings, recipes to learn how to cook the local food
- Local professional guide with a diploma, foodie expert and inhabitant of Nice Old Town