Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
On this 4-hour program in Chiang Mai, you’ll visit a local market with a chef to learn about Thai vegetables, herbs and spices and purchase the ingredients you’ll need for your cooking class. Continue to the cooking school, where you can select the dishes you’d like to prepare and head to your individual cooking station.
You’ll have the chance to create tasty soups and traditional dishes, as well as delicious desserts, such as sweet sticky rice with mango. After successfully preparing your 4-course meal with the help of the local chef, sit down to enjoy your personally created lunch or dinner.
Why you will love it
- Learn techniques of Thai cooking from an experienced local chef
- Prepare a 4-course meal and enjoy the dishes after creating them
- Take away the recipes of the dishes you prepared and recreate them at home
What to Expect
- Local market tour
- Individual cooking station
- Free drinking water (750 ml)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Book of recipes
- Complimentary dessert
- Lunch or dinner