Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
Learn how to make authentic Thai dishes with a fun, small-group cooking class in Chiang Mai as you prepare classic dishes using ingredients from a local market. Choose between a half-day class during the morning or the evening and cook five dishes, or go for the full-day class to cook an extra two courses!
Get picked up at your hotel within Chiang Mai, then meet up with the rest of your group and choose what you want to cook from the menu. Visit a local market and buy the necessary ingredients, and tour an organic farm filled with fresh fruits and vegetables. Once you’re done, head to the classroom and prepare your individual cooking stations for the lesson.
Follow the instructions of your professional English-speaking guide as you cook a variety of authentic Thai dishes such as mango sticky rice, pad thai, and curry, and make curry paste with your own two hands! Enjoy the fruits of your labor by sharing a meal with your group. Exchange stories as you sample each others’ cooking before you head back to your accommodation.
Why you will love it
- Visit a local organic farm and get to know the locals as you walk around with your class
- Benefit from a small group size and individual cooking stations
- Create your very own curry paste with the help and guidance of your English-speaking instructor
What to Expect
- Cooking class
- Market visit
- Welcome drink
- Local organic farm visit
- English-speaking instructor
- Small group size
- Pick up and drop-off service
- E-recipe book