Image credit and detailed information from GetYourGuide.
This cooking class provides you not only with insights into Thai food and cooking but also into the local culture.
The course starts at 9:00 AM with an introduction to the key ingredients used in Thai cooking and is followed by a market tour, where the ingredients are picked out. The school is located in the market, so there is not far to go to start cooking! Once back at the school, prepare four dishes under the following categories: appetizers, salad, stir fry and curry.
Learn about the diversity of ingredients and how different dishes can be adapted using various ingredients. Apply this newly found knowledge through sessions of creating a salad and a Pad Thai masterclass, where you can get creative. In the end, you will all sit down for lunch to enjoy the food you have worked hard to prepare.
You will also have a few surprise snacks and drinks throughout the class as well as dessert. The class is taught by an experienced Thai chef and the class size is limited to eight people per class, to maintain a personal learning experience.
Why you will love it
- Learn how to cook classic Thai dishes and find out more about the local culture
- Enjoy this cooking class based in Bangkok’s famous Flower Market
- Visit the market and shop for regional ingredients
What to Expect
- English speaking instructors
- All food prepared during class
- Market tour
- Additional soft drinks
- Access to our online recipe and resource page (after class)